Some stories about a repeated day or period:
Groundhog Day (1993), Run Lola Run (1998) and Source Code (2011) are good. Retroactive (1997) is not great, but watchable. I haven’t seen yet Repeaters (2010) and Edge of Tomorrow (2014).
The little known Manners of Dying (2004) is a good existential movie. No sci-fi or fantasy, only variations about the last moments of a man on the death row. Made with a small budget, very well played.
- The series Tru Calling (2003-2005, partially about this theme).
- The cancelled series Day Break (2006)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation, episode Cause and Effect (1992, before Groundhog Day)
- X-Files, episode Monday (1999)
- Charmed, episode Déjà Vu All Over Again (1999)
- Farscape, episode Back and Back and Back to the Future (1999)
- Stargate, episode Windows of Opportunity (2000)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, episode Life Serial (2001)
- Supernatural, episode Mystery Spot (2008)
- Fringe, episode White Tulip (2010)
- Haven, episode Audrey’s Parker Day Off (2011)
The novel Replay (Ken Grimwood, 1986) (A man lives 25 years of his life again and again. This book disappointed me, but the idea was original at the time.)
The short story 12:01 PM, (Richard A. Lupoff, 1973, a man lives the same hour again and again).
On wikipedia, a list of films featuring time loops (can be a spoiler in some cases).
And a very big list in this article: Groundhog Day Loop