Two characters living in a harsh version of 2013:
- 5’10”, one eyed, good fighter and shooter
- profession: former U.S. Army Lieutenant, criminal.
- Ruthless, cynical, a loner
- Good at: piloting, hang gliding, surf and basketball
- main enemy: politicians who force him to do something.
- Movies: Escape from New York (1981) and Escape from L.A. (1996, the story takes place in 2013)
The Postman (movie version)
- 6’1”, good fighter and shooter
- Profession: wandering comedian, background: unknown
- Was a lone wanderer, and not completely honest, but he changes with time. Brings hope and unity, can raise an army.
- Good at: horse riding, reciting Shakespeare, carrying mail
- main enemy: neo-fascists
- His movie: The Postman (1997, the story takes place in 2013)
Imagine a fight between them (the way you want). You can vote for the winner in the answers. I will count the votes tomorrow (January 11) at 7pm (Eastern time).